The North Central Region Convention Committee and the Clinton River Division is proud to present the North Central Crossing 2019, the NCR annual convention. We will provide a wide selection of activities:
- Displays of models and operating layouts at the convention venue
- Clinics on a wide variety of topics, with well known presenters as well as modelers beginning to showcase their knowledge
- Operating sessions on a wide variety of layouts and operating methods from switch lists, to timetable/train order to sophisticated CTC systems
- Layout tours of model railroads of all types – steam era and modern, room sized to basement size, fully complete and some with active construction work
- Prototype tours in the Detroit area as well as nearby Port Huron
- A luncheon banquet Saturday afternoon, after the clinics, featuring a presentation by Brook Qualman, an accomplished modeler of prototype structures.
Information on each activity is under the tabs at the top of this screen. Be sure to check out our safe and secure online registration process. Check back to this website often for new and updated information.
We'll see you in November!
North Central Crossings 2019 Chair
Clinton River Division 8 Superintendent